You've heard some things too...you know you have!

Please leave your comments about things "overheard!"







Thursday, May 6, 2010

Girls vs. Boys Birthday Lunch Out










My business takes me to interesting places and interesting experiences. I would like to blog about them sometime but you can't slap the hand that feeds you. All Ears had the unique experience recently to have her own birthday lunch with the girls, head east to work and then crash a birthday lunch with the men (the short version: in LA the state not the city, Need to find a locals place, get directed to one that is a dive with tasty food, had to share the picnic table with the group of birthday celebrating men of a certain age). Girls lunch conversation: the kids, the grandkids, kids sports, new jewelry, travels...Boys lunch conversation: boobs, beer, "little man" (which I'm assuming/hoping was his son), golf, boobs, young girls, alligator eyes, boobs, fishing, boats which kind of sounded like a mine is bigger than yours converation and more boobs. It was so much fun listening in - of course it could have been because of the at least three rounds of Bud schooners they had. BONUS - when they realized I was listening in, they called me out on it and offered to buy me a beer!!


There's this great mystery between the sexes - when women are alone what do we talk about? When men are alone what do they talk about? Are we really that different? My summation: we're not all that different. Men like boobs. We have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment