You've heard some things too...you know you have!

Please leave your comments about things "overheard!"







Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Blue Mesa University Ave - Happy Hour

Pete, my sig O, works at the Apple Store on University in Fort Worth...Blue Mesa is in that same complex and has a great happy hour with a full quesadilla/taco bar so it's a great place to grab an after work drink on a nice outdoor patio. Overheard: young man talking on cell phone "But Babe...drinking is my shopping. You like to go shop. I like to drink. I don't complain when you are out shopping. I'll be home soon. Why can't you understand this?"

I'm just wondering why he didn't bring her to Blue Mesa? Happy Hour Drink specials. Free Taco Bar. Patio. Maybe it was that other girl with him and that was really his kind of shopping? BABE...

No comments:

Post a Comment