You've heard some things too...you know you have!

Please leave your comments about things "overheard!"







Thursday, March 18, 2010

Straight Up Eavesdropping

In an effort to capture some old "overheards" I'm stepping back in time today because this one is too good not to commit to history. And well, I admit, this is definitely not an overheard but a good old fashioned mom eavesdropping on the then teenage son talking to his BFF who is the son of my BFF - obviously trying to cook up some shenanigans. Back in the day of good old eavesdropping land line days.

My Son: So, did you talk to your mom about going?
BFF Son: Yeah.
My son: What did she say?
BFF Son: Shit, Shit, Shit....bitch, bitch, bitch

Had to stifle a complete laugh over that one. To this day, we use that phrase amongst ourselves - little do they know the material they provide us!! The modern day equivalent of Charlie Brown's adults: Waa Waa Wahh Wahh Wa Wah

No comments:

Post a Comment