You've heard some things too...you know you have!

Please leave your comments about things "overheard!"







Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Croix - Bucanneer Hotel


Really this is one that no one could make up. OLD (I'm talking way older than me), FAT, OBNOXIOUS Man at luxury resort hotel beach with YOUNG (I'm talking way younger than my kids), CUTE, SKINNY (in a probably vodka/cocaine diet kind of way) GF. GF is on the beach with umbrella drinks and skimpy suit. Old guy is in the water. I'm in the water too (too much skinny bitch on the beach). It's father's day. He strikes up a conversation with other old guy in the water - discussing women. He tells the guy how he has never settled down and how he is an AWESOME tennis player and because of his TENNIS SKILLS, he has STRONG PELVIC MUSCLES that keep him attractive to the younger ladies. He can keep up. If you know what he means. Wink Wink Wink.

Riiiight...I'm guessing the back pocket was the only thing she was interested in. But dream on old guy. These are really the things people share out loud. Terri was listening and heard it.

No comments:

Post a Comment