You've heard some things too...you know you have!

Please leave your comments about things "overheard!"







Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Tarrant County Jail

Don't ask what I was doing there...I just was. So there are these little booths, with prisoner on one side/window and visitor on the other side. OK it's not very private so if you are even within earshot of the front door, you can hear everything going on. So this girl is obviously visiting her BF and you can't hear his side of the conversation at all but hers goes something like this: YOU THINK YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE THAT'S GOT SHIT GOING ON? YOU THINK YOU GOT PROBLEMS? WELL WHILE YOU ARE IN HERE, I GOT SHIT OF MY OWN. I DON'T NEED YOUR SHIT. I don't need your mamma calling me and asking me to drive her to Church. I don't need your complaining and asking for money. I don't need your uncle borrowing money from my mom. I don't have money for even my own shit. WHY DO I HAVE MY NAILS DONE? WHY DO I HAVE MY NAILS DONE? I have to have my own shit.

Why are you wasting the time you don't have; the gas money you don't have; to rage against a guy behind a glass? I'm just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment